Fab finds for under 10 bucks!

       Hi all!  I have discovered some great products which are in stores just in time for the holiday season!  The first product I found at Target.  The elf Beauty Encyclopedia eye edition is a great value!  It's only $5.00. Although the shadows are a bit powdery, they are still really good.  You can't beat it for the price.  It also comes with one liner, and an applicator brush.  While I was at Target I also purchased one of the elf eye brushes for $1.00. I am really impressed with it! (2nd Picture... it's the brush on the top)  I've cleaned it now a few times (to test the quality) and there hasn't been much shedding to speak of.  A great value!
       The Second brush I purchased at CVS.  It is the Essence of Beauty Smokey Wide brush.  I purchased it after watching LovePeaceandLipGloss' review on your tube.  I have to agree with her.  It's a great brush!  What a great find.  I was able to purchase mine for $6.99, and I am very happy I did!

Finally, I found this great eyeshadow pallet at Ulta!  It's from Pop Beauty and I got mine for $9.99. The colors in the pallet are really pigmented, and easily blended.  I love the packaging as well.  It's compact but has enough variety of colors so it is perfect for traveling.  
 
That's all for now!  Have a beautiful day!
*HUGS*


No comments:

Post a Comment