Shimmer Cube Pallet #06

Hooray for Thanksgiving!  It's almost here.  As the holidays are fast approaching, my life becomes busier and busier.  I have to balance my time between family, work and school.  So, that means I have less time to everything else in the day.  That also means, I usually use the same quick look everyday, just to make life more convenient.  This brings us to the reason for this post.  The eyeshadow pallet I have been using almost daily for the past fewweeks is the Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Pallet #06.  


I am absolutely loving it.  The 06 Pallet is a collection of bronze and gold colors, which are perfect for fall.  They are nicely pigmented, apply easily and last through out the day without creasing.  The only negative I have about this product is the packaging.  Each individual color block is removable from the outer case.  The Body Shop says it is so that you can take one color with you instead of the whole pallet.  While this is a nice idea for some people, for me it just adds extra unnecessary packaging.  That being said, I do love the product. You can purchase the shimmer blocks online or in the store for $22.00.  

No comments:

Post a Comment