Finals Week Fashion!

         Hi everyone !  I haven't forgotten about you!  Here is a little update on my life currently.  As you might know, I am a graduate student... and that means... Finals Week fast approaching!   My life is crazy busy with numerous papers, exams and last minute projects for my classes.  (I know... I'm a huge procrastinator!) But being stressed and having little time doesn't mean your style has to suffer.  And that means no going to class in PJ's!  There are plenty of ways to be comfortable and look great!
          Prep and plan your wardrobe a day in advance (it only takes a few minutes) that way you aren't scrambling right before you have to leave for class.  Choose comfortable clothes like a favorite pair of well worn in jeans, a cute sweater and ballet flats, or try a pair of leggings, a cute tunic and some uggs.  Your main goal is comfortable style.  You need to be focusing on your exams and not how tight your pants are ;)
         Make up doesn't have to take forever for it to look great.  Sometimes the simplest make up is very stylish.  Try this for a simple, quick and fresh face.  


Try moisturizing serum like Burts Bees serum with Royal Jelly, and then brush a quick powder foundation over that (I've been using Maybelline).    Then use you favorite shimmer eyeshadow and a quick smudge of  black eyeshadow along the lash line.  (I've been loving pop beauty's eyeshadow in black, and the light shimmer from Body Shop's pallet #06 coupled with a little MAC Star Violet).  Don't use too much of the black shadow if you've been up all night studying. It will make you look more tired. Focus on a light shimmer to brighten those tired eyes.   Finish with a quick coat of mascara and you're done.
       Good Luck Girls!  And I'll be back soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment