Sephora brushes, and great customer service!

Hello everyone!  I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday filled with fun, family, and friends!   I also hope you all cashed in on the fabulous sales after Christmas!


Today, I want to share my after Christmas shopping goodies from Sephora, and also discuss a shopping mishap in which I was pleasantly surprised regarding the outcome.


First off, lets start with the goodies I purchased:

I purchased four of their brushes.  They are less expensive than most MAC brushes, and their quality isn't bad either.  I am pleased with them.  The only negative quality about these brushes is that the handles are a bit short.  If you prefer longer brush handles, then these might not be for you.    


The first three brushes are similar to other brushes and aren't really unique.  The brush on the far right, however, I am really excited about!  The packaging it came in had a very bright little label which stated it was a specifically designed brush for glitter eye shadows. It is a silicone applicator which helps prevent fallout, and also helps the glitter eyeshadow stay on the eyelid.  I will have a review on this product soon!

After I got home from Sephora with my purchased brushes (as well as some other goodies which I will discuss in another blog soon), I looked at my receipt and discovered that I was charged an additional $16.00 for a product I did not purchase, nor was it in my bag.  Unfortunately, by the time I discovered this, the stores were closed.  I thought there wasn't much I could do anyway to prove I paid $16.00 for nothing.  But, the next morning I called and informed the store manager of the mistake.  I wasn't expecting anything, I just wanted her to know about the mistake.  Instead, she told me to come back to the store to refund my money!  No questions asked!  I was amazed!  Also for my trouble, she gave me a free sample of Smashbox lip gloss!  So what could have been a major bummer, turned out to be a fabulous experience!  Hooray for Sephora!





1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome Jen! Free samples are never bad and Sephora always comes through when I have a ton of questions with no pressure to buy but samples to try! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete