It's here!



Hello ladies!  I know I promised a little review of the Alice in Wonderland pallet from Urban Decay... So here it is!
I'm not going to go in to too much detail regarding the packaging.  I'm sure most of you are familiar with what it looks like, and needless to say, the photos speak for themselves.


What I do want to talk about is the eyeshadows.  The color payoff is amazing, and they are so easy to work with.  I also love this pallet because of the variety of colors. Normally, I tend to gravitate toward neutral tones, rarely do I select blues, and greens. Recently I have been branching out, and this pallet was a perfect opportunity to try  some new exciting and vibrant colors.  Dare I say the blue eyeshadow which is fittingly named "Alice" is one of my favorites!  

This pallet was definitely worth the wait, no matter how impatient I was.   I also have to give Urban Decay extra points for the creativity of the eyeshadow names, and the overall imaginative Wonderland packaging!  Get one before these limited edition pallets are gone!  I got mine at Sephora for $52.00 and it's worth every penny!

While I have you attention, I would also like to share yet another Kat Von D pallet I purchased with some of my birthday money.  The last few times I've been in Sephora I did not notice this particular pallet.  I am assuming that it is new...??? and the colors are perfect for spring!  This pallet is called Memento Mori.

 

I like this pallet for the same reasons I like the Alice in Wonderland pallet... the vibrant colors.  Plus as I've discussed in a previous blog, I really like the quality of the Kat Von D eyeshadows. I was so excited to see this new pallet I didn't think twice about purchasing it.  I just though I would share my new discovery with you :)

I also want to thank Brianne from Winks Photography for taking the amazing photos of my little eyeshadow collection! Her photographs give a true representation of the eyeshadow colors. Great Job Brianne! Thank you :)  Visit her website at http://winksphoto.blogspot.com/

Well ladies that's it for now.  Have any of you tried these products?  What are your thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment