Busy Little Bee/ Ins and Outs

Hi everyone!  I know it's been a while since my last post.  With this being my last semester in grad school, I barely have time for anything other than school work.  But, since I had a moment, I thought I'd pop in and share February's Ins and Outs.

Let's start with

IN
I am LOVING!...  The sunny/ warm weather!  Hooray for California weather finally kicking in. (lets hope it lasts a little while)
Three day weekend  shopping trips to Portland!  No sales tax in Portland plus President's Day sales made shopping extra fun!
Finding out Loreal cosmetics are on sale, and saving an $1.00 with a coupon!  (Their new face wash is awesome!  I'll blog about it soon.)
Having a small amount of time to paint my toes :)

OUT
Having a pesky sore throat :(
Knowing it's beautiful and sunny out side and being stuck inside all day reading.
Long lines at the Airport Security check point because the people in front of you slow the ling up by doing one of the following:
A) Forgetting to take their shoes off.
B) Not taking their laptop out of their bag.
C) Forgetting to remove their outer jacket
D) think they can carry on the 8 ounce bottle of hair gel instead of the 3 ounce one in a plastic bag.
E) ALL OF THE ABOVE!  ugh what a nightmare!
Coming home (late) from a three day weekend and realizing you have to do laundry because you have nothing to wear tomorrow.  I need to learn to plan ahead!

Anyhoo-  I hope you all had a wonderful three day weekend, and a lovely Valentines Day!
*HUGS*
Jen



 

No comments:

Post a Comment