Have you seen this???!!!

Ladies the best little combo pack is here!  I was at Sephora the other day helping a friend look for new makeup colors.  I promised my self I wasn't going to buy anything, and then I saw this:




It was $35.00 and what was most impressive is the fact that all the products are their full size!  I couldn't believe it.  When Hoola on its own is 28.00, I had no choice to but to get it.   It was like getting 3 products virtually for free!  Plus it comes in a really cute travel pouch.  This "Legally Bronze" kit includes full sizes of the following; Hoola Bronzer,  High Beam, Gilded (a golden pencil great for eyes), and Bad Gal Mascara in brown.   
I think you are all familiar with Benefit cosmetics, and their quality.  So I don't even need to stress how fantastic this find is.  I'm thrilled with my purchase.  I can't wait for the summer, so I can show off my new bronzed goddess look!   So bring on the sun! I'm ready to shine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment