It's been a long time!

Hello all!  I know I’ve been away for a very long time!  I can’t believe my last post was in April!  So much has happened since then. Between vacation time, summer jobs, and finishing up the school year, I’ve stayed very busy.  Perhaps the best part of this year however is that I finally graduated, and have my Masters Degree. *Celebration Dance*
With my life finally settling into a new routine, I can focus again on my love of all things shopping related!  And, I think with the current economic conditions, we all can benefit from fashion and makeup tips and tricks which help us save money.  I’ve learned a lot in the past few months, and I’ve discovered many items which I love, and some which I wish I had left on the shelf.  So, with that said, in the next few weeks I will try my best to catch you all up on the products I’ve discovered in the past few months.  

No comments:

Post a Comment