Review: Kiss Everlasting French Nails



    Normally I don’t use fake nails because my own nails are usually nice, but lately I’ve had a string of bad luck with my own nails breaking and chipping.  :(  I wanted my nails to look nice for an event recently, and I didn’t want to spend a lot by going to the salon.   So, I decided to try Kiss Everlasting French nails. I chose the medium length. 

    The package includes 24 nails in 12 different sizes.  This was perfect because I was able to match the right size fake nail to my own nail.  The little bottle of glue is included too.   Application can be a little tricky.  You have to put glue on the fake nail and then apply it to your own nail.  This must be done carefully!  The glue sets very quickly.  If you are not talented with working with small items (like me), using a pair of tweezers to place the nail over your own can help.  Just make sure the glue does not come in contact with the tweezers. The trick to making these nails look more like salon quality and not out of a box is how you apply them to your nail.  I would recommend soaking your hands in warm water first, and pushing back your cuticles.  Then, when applying the nail push the end of the nail under you cuticle just a little.  When this is done right, you can’t see the edge of the fake nail, and they look more professionally done.
    ...And what did I think of the end result?...  Well, see for yourself.




 

Overall I was really impressed with the quality and durability of the nails.  For a fast manicure that only costs about 5 bucks, they are totally worth it.  They lasted about 5 days before the first one popped off, but I’m hard on my hands, and I’m surprised they lasted that long.  Besides, the instructions only recommend wearing these nails for 7 days.  I’m glad I took the chance, and got them.  So if you’re bored and need a little pick-me-up, but don’t want to spend a ton at the salon,  try out a pair of these nails. 
 They’re fun. 
        




  

No comments:

Post a Comment