Urban Decay Naked Palette

By far the Urban Decay Naked Palette is my favorite purchase in recent months. The twelve neutral shadows are perfect for all occasions day to night.  My favorite smokey eye can be created with Creep, Gunmetal and Virgin.  This combination has been my go to look for evenings out.  During the day, I’ve found my favorite eyeshadow look is very simple.  Smog in the outer corner and under the eye,and a quick sweep of Naked over the lid.  Fast and pretty.

The dual 24-7 eye liners are a big bonus too.  They are a smooth formulation, with a great color pay off.  When used in combination with the Urban Decay Primer Potion (also included in the Naked Palette) they stay all day without smudging.  
The Palette, Eyeliners and Primer Potion are sold together for $44.00 and is well worth it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment