Mad as a Hatter!

As a few of you possibly know, I have been waiting and waiting for the Alice in Wonderland pallet from Urban Decay to hit stores.  Other bloggers and youtubers (far more popular than I) received the Alice in Wonderland pallet  early, so that they could share their opinions and reviews with the rest of us make-up-aholics.  Well, the reviews I saw only made me want the pallet more and more... I just couldn't take it. I'm sure the lady on the other end of the phone at Sephora was tired of my calls asking if it had come in yet too!  Alas, I still do not have one in my possession, which is a huge birthday disappointment! (Yes my birthday was a few days ago...)  So, to cheer myself up I purchased a small Alice in Wonderland related makeup item.  The OPI Alice in Wonderland Mini Nail Lacquers.  



The colors from left to right are:  Absolutely Alice, Thanks So Muchness!, Off With Her Red!, and Mad as a Hatter.
So far I love all of the colors, but the one which I am particularly excited about is Mad as a Hatter.  The photo above unfortunately does not do it justice.  It has some silver and black in the sparkly polish, but it catches a rainbow of colors to boot!  I think it is a perfect pedicure color!
Although my insanity over the Urban Decay's Alice in Wonderland pallet is slightly subdued by my recent purchase, it is in no way cured...

 to be continued!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday!!! can't wait for the UD palette either, here in UK I must wait til MARCH!! xx

    ReplyDelete