Moroccan Oil


Today I wanted to talk about Moroccan Oil, a new hair treatment that I have been loving.  I have heard mixed reviews about this product, from other blogs, and youtube videos. For the most part, the reviews are positive.  The negative ones that I heard say that this product leaves your hair heavy or greasy.   So, when I purchased a bottle, I got the small one only because if I didn't like it, I didn't waste my money on product I wouldn't use.  Now, I am wishing I had purchased the larger bottle.

I love this product!  It leaves my hair silky and shiny without needing to use a lot of product. Even after straightening my hair, it is still soft, and it does not feel dried out. I've been using this product for about a week, and I really think it has helped the condition of my hair.  

I can understand how people have been saying that this product leaves their hair greasy or heavy. However I think it is because they might be using too much.  I have very long hair, and I use less that a dime sized amount.  I also focus using this product on the ends of my hair and work my way up. I try to avoid the hair closest to my scalp.   A little goes a long way.  

If you have tried this product in the past, and did not like it for the above reasons, I encourage you to try it again. Experiment with the amount you use. You might just be surprised.



No comments:

Post a Comment