Sephora in Warm Tones, and my new all time favorite... Kat Von D!

Hello Ladies :)
I hope the New Year is treating you well, and that you haven't broken your New Year's Resolutions... yet ;)

Today, I wanted to talk about two pallets I got from Sephora around Christmas.   They are the Kat Von D eyeshadow pallet in Beethoven, and the Sephora pallet in warm tones.   First off, lets review the Sephora pallet:

This was one of their products during the Christmas season, and it was priced at only $18.00.  It includes one blush, eight eyeshadows, four lip glosses and a mirror.  For the price, it is a really nice pallet.  The colors are pigmented well, the glosses are not sticky.  (I'm not a big fan of sticky lip glosses.)
The top row of eyeshadows are what I used the most during the holidays.  The colors remind me of the Body Shop Shimmer Cube Pallet in #06, but are slightly richer and more vibrant.   I've used most everything in the pallet except the two glosses on the far right, and I am pleased with their quality.
Although the pallet is great, I find my self gravitating to the eyeshadows the most.  The blush and the glosses are nice and will be used, but are not my favorite part of the pallet.  What's nice about this pallet is that it is compact, making it a perfect all-in-one makeup pallet for traveling.

And now on to a new favorite... the Kat Von D eyeshadow pallet in Beethoven!!!


This pallet is a dream!  I absolutely love all the colors! They are super pigmented and easy to blend. Dare I say these eyeshadows are comparable to MAC eyeshadow quality, but less expensive.
The whole pallet comes with eight shadows.  Each individual shadow is 0.05 oz.  (So that is a total of 0.4 oz of total product) The Kat Von D pallet costs $34.00. That is an amazing deal for the amount of product you get, and in such beautiful colors too.   To get the equivalent amount of product in MAC would be slightly pricier...
The Kat Von D pallets also comes with two little brushes. Although they are cute, they are very small and not too useful.  They are almost not necessary.   With that being said, this product is a favorite of mine.  I will definitely be purchasing the other eyeshadow pallets soon!  I can't express how excited I am about this product.  Girls, you just have to try it!
That's all for now :)  Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I LOOOOOOVE my Beethoven palette. I had to beg for a CP on MUA for it and I am so glad I did. It's fantastic you are spot on! xxxx

    ReplyDelete